” I couldn’t live without chocolate ” – no me neither !! 😄 Eating plant based does not mean you can’t have chocolate ! This lifestyle allows you to be flexible and find healthier alternatives so that you can still indulge but in a healthy and happy way.
Pancake day is quickly arriving so I thought I would share a really simple, 3 ingredient recipe for you all to try ! It’s healthy and delicious so what more could you ask for ?! Add fresh fruits, lemon, maple syrup, anything you like to it to make it your own. I’ve made a warm chocolate sauce for mine 😍 Serious indulgence !! These will keep you full for ages, I promise !!
lets get into the recipe 😉
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup dairy free milk (I used coconut by Rude Health)
- dash of cinnamon
- 4 soft pitted dates
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- hot water to desired consistency (you won’t need a lot)
- blend together oats, banana and milk
- pour into skillet making small circles
- patiently wait until they’re ready to flip over, roughly 2-3 minutes each side
- stack on top of each other on a plate
- then create/ chose toppings !!
if making chocolate sauce:
- blend together dates, cacao and water (hot or cold, up to you)
- pour over stack of pancakes 😍