Chocolate Energy Balls, small bites of sweetness to satisfy them cravings without the guilt. Perfect to pack in your bag when out and about, put them in a little container then they’re there when you want them. Great chocolate alternative, all vegan and great for kids too!
Makes 12. Store in the fridge.
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tbsp Nutmeg
- Desiccated Coconut (for coating)
- Soak dates in some water for 10 minites
- Blitz oats in blender until flour consistency
- Add in soaked dates (with a little of the water it’s soaked in to help blending), raw cacao, cinnamon, nutmeg and chia seeds.
- Blend until a sticky paste
- Roll into 12 balls and cover in desiccated coconut
- Refrigerate to firm up and ENJOY !