Dreamy Chocolate Smoothie; “dreamy” because it’s a chocolate smoothie with a creamy smooth twist. This recipe includes raspberries to give it some tartness, mango for a fruity creamy texture and dates for added sweetness.
This chocolate smoothie recipe is so delicious and satisfying and can be taken on the run as it is, or eaten in bowl topped with your favourite superfoods. Why not try cacao nibs? They’re the absolute King of superfoods, containing the highest amount of Antioxidents and Vitamin C than any other food! They also contain the highest natural source of magnesium, zinc, copper and iron, all of which are essential for a healthy metabolism.
Now let’s get into the recipe !
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mango (approx half a regular mango)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (add more for thinner texture)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp raw cacao
- Blend together all ingredients in high speed blender
- pour into a bowl and top with your choice of topping OR pour into glass and drink as a smoothie !
- Enjoy 🙂