You can’t get much better than a delicious bowl of Nicecream for breakfast and today I’m sharing with you this simple and in season delicious delight; Persimmon and Kiwi Nicecream !!
For anyone who doesn’t know, Nicecream is simply frozen bananas blitzed into an Icecream consistency; it’s simply amazing. Being vegan or lactose intolerant doesn’t mean you have to cut Icecream out of your life, try Nicecream and once you start you won’t be able to stop. Vary your ingredients and each time I am sure you will be completely satisfied.
Top with some added nutrition and crunch (nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, dried fruits etc) to get that Icecream sundae feeling, but without the loaded fats, sugar and animal products !
- 3 Large Frozen Bananas
- 3 Kiwis (Skin removed)
- 1 Persimmon (AKA Sharon fruit)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Water (Optional)
- 1/2 Small Juiced Lime
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and BLEND !!
- Pour into a bowl and top with healthy extras such as strawberries, flaked almonds and chia seeds.
- Eat with a spoon and ENJOY !!