Don’t have much time but want something full of flavour, hearty and delicious? You need this Butter Bean and Kale Stew in your life!! I make this amount and save half for the next day but if you’re super hungry then eat it all. There’s no one stopping you, Lol! It’s low fat, high protein and faultless. As for measurements, I sort of make it up as I go depending on what I’m fancying, i.e. add more passatta, more kale etc. So take this as a base line and play with it how you like. Hope you enjoy, and Happy World Vegan Day ☺️
- 1 Can Butter Beans (rinsed)
- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1Tbsp Tahini
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Handful or 2 of Kale
- 5 Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Passatta
- Pepper (as in ground pepper, not the vegetable…)
- Put on to cook wholewheat pasta or spaghetti (amount you desire).
- Whilst that cooks, add ALL stew ingredients into a pan and cook for about 10 minutes, until hot. bubbly, thickened and cooked through!
- Both should be ready at the same time, serve and enjoy!